Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Blog-man Cometh

I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and become a member of the blogging community. It seems like an easy way to get ice and mixed conditions out "there" in a quick and timely manner as well as spray about recent personal adventures and shenanigans. I can't promise that it will be regularly updated but hopefully I can discipline myself to try to stay current. After climbing or skiing all day then getting home, making supper, cleaning up, changing diapers, play wrestling, getting the munchkins ready for bed and stuffing the pack for the next days mission, I might have a few minutes of spare time to hunt and peck at the keyboard to create stimulating (well, at least maybe coherent) postings every few days. Late New Years resolution: To become a proficient blogger. I have never been able to keep any past resolutions, so we will see if this one is any different.

No comments: